The Learning Resource Center offers following services
- Book Lending Service: Book lending service are available for students and faculty members of SVDU. Privileges for books are as under
|User Category||No. of Books||Loan Period|
|Students (UG/PG)||2 Books||7 Days|
|Faculty Members||2 Books||14 Days|
2. Reference Service: LRC staff members helps to library users for searching information from digital resources. If the particular information is not available, LRC staff forward the query to other network libraries.
3. Plagiarism Check Service: The LRC has facility to check plagiarism detection for students and faculty members.
4. Document Delivery Service: Digital document delivery service is available through e-mail. Library users can get the particular article through e-mail on sending request to library.
5. Current Awareness Service: LRC sending content alerts to all HOIs/HODs and faculty members about newly added journals in Library on regular basis.
6. Bibliography Compilation Service: Users can get reading list of particular subject or topic on request library staff is providing list of readings in particular subject. This iservice also available digitally through web opac.
7. Reprography Service: Reprography facility is available at LRC. Question papers, journal article or any books which is categorized under reference collection; users can get photocopy of the particular article/chapter.
8. Inter Library Loan: LRC has institutional membership of DELNET, if particular book is not available; LRC forward query to other network library and get the same book through ILL service.